The back swing is the product of having a good golf grip, proper parallal alignment and great posture. The back swing is built around a great shoulder turn and a short back swing. ! A Great Back Swing Includes:
- 1) Turning the shoulders 90 degrees (back to the target)
- 2) Hip only turns 25 degrees
- 3) Weight stays on the inside of the right foot (no swaying laterally)
- 4) Don’t move legs laterally (don’t bump the shaft stuck in the ground)
- 5) Swing only to ten (10) on a clock with the left arm (short back swing)
- 6) Use the tee, shaft or pencil drill so golf shaft is swung in a circle (plane) that points towards the golf ball.