- Use some of the BLT–But ball is more in themiddle of the stance.
- Pitching is a 1/2-swing that is more vertical but still inside to inside
- The PW, Gap, SW or Lob wedge is preferred.
- Weight is more toward the left foot. (Rt handed)
- Angle of approach into the ball is steep-Downward motion is preferred depending on the firmness of the ground.(No lifting, hitting or scooping)
- Use wedges with LESS Bounce if ground is hard–More if it is soft!
- Pitching is a two-lever system—again pick a landing spot.
- Both chipping and pitching– the LEFT ARM “Must” be extended thru the ball.
Call Us Now